We want Old Naperville Day to be a safe and fun event for everyone in our community. Here is what to expect at the block party:
- Event Date: August 20, 2017
- Event Time: 12 pm - 6 pm
- Where: W. Chicago St, between Washington St and Main St.
- Bands: Jake & Elwood All Star Blues Band and Semple.
- DJ: DJ Shaun Anthony
- This event is free thanks to The Lantern and our sponsors.
- This is an all ages event for the community.
- Neighborhood restaurants offering food for purchase: The Lantern, Empire, Uncle Pete's Pizza, Jimmy's, Dark Horse, Sullivan's and Board and Barrel.
- There will be an ATM available onsite.
- Ice cold beer will be served at the block party. You must have a wristband to buy beer. All beer will be purchased with tickets only. ID station and ticket sales are available at each enterance to the block party; look for the signs. All beer will be served in specialty cups.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- All bags will be subject to search by Security.
- No weapons allowed.
- Service animals are welcome. Due to the sizable crowd, pets are not allowed in the block party.
- Sign language interpreter must be requested no later than August 16, 2017.
- Portable restrooms will be located on the west end of the block party near Main St. Please do not use restrooms in businesses along W Chicago St unless you are patronizing the business.
- There will be limited edition Old Naperville Day 2017 t-shirts available for purchase.
- Questions? CLICK HERE to contact the block party producers.