We want Old Naperville Day to be a safe and fun event for everyone in our community. Here is what to expect at the block party:
- Event Date: August 18, 2019
- Event Time: 12 pm - 6 pm
- Where: W. Chicago Ave, between Washington St and Main St.
- Bands: OMT and Modern Day Romeos
- Admission: FREE thanks to The Lantern and our sponsors
- This is an all ages event for the community
- Neighborhood restaurants offering food for purchase: The Lantern's famous burgers, hotdogs, on-site pig roast, Empire, Cookie Dough Creations, Balboa's Cheesesteaks
- There will be an ATM available inside Empire and The Lantern
- Alcohol beverages will be served at the block party. You must have a wristband to buy alcohol beverages. All beer will be purchased with tickets only. ID station and ticket sales are available at each beverage station; look for the signs. All alcohol beverage sells must end at 5:30 PM. Tickets are non-refundable but may be used for Lantern and gratuity up until 6 PM.
- Outside alcohol beverages are not allowed
- All bags will be subject to search by security
- No weapons are permitted
- Service animals are welcome. Due to the sizable crowd, pets are not allowed in the block party
- Sign language interpreter must be requested no later than August 16, 2019
- Portable restrooms will be located on the east end of the block party near Washington St. Please do not use restrooms in businesses along W Chicago St unless you are patronizing the business.
- Questions? CLICK HERE to contact the block party team