We want Old Naperville Day to be a safe and fun event for everyone in our community. Here is what to expect at the block party:
- Event Date: August 19, 2018
- Event Time: 12 pm - 6 pm
- Where: W. Chicago Ave, between Washington St and Main St.
- Bands: Whiskey Romance and Junkyard Groove
- Admission: FREE thanks to The Lantern and our sponsors
- This is an all ages event for the community
- Neighborhood restaurants offering food for purchase: The Lantern, Empire, Dark Horse Bakery and Kernels Popcorn
- There will be an ATM available inside Empire and The Lantern
- Ice cold beer will be served at the block party. You must have a wristband to buy beer. All beer will be purchased with tickets only. ID station and ticket sales are available at each enterance to the block party; look for the signs. All beer will be served in ice cold aluminum cans this year
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- All bags will be subject to search by security
- No weapons allowed.
- Service animals are welcome. Due to the sizable crowd, pets are not allowed in the block party
- Sign language interpreter must be requested no later than August 15, 2018
- Portable restrooms will be located on the east end of the block party near Washington St. Please do not use restrooms in businesses along W Chicago St unless you are patronizing the business.
- Questions? CLICK HERE to contact the block party team